Sorry for the long reply time. I am not a frequent user of this forum. To be honest, this is my first time
Since I do not speak German, I had to have A LOT of help from people, but finally, I was able to log on and reply to this post.
First I would like to thank you and all the others who participated in this campaign. The data is great and it is a privilege to work with
such a complete dataset.
Coming to the point, after the publication of the data for WR134, I had a summer student reduce the data for WR137. Amazingly,
we found almost no variability. Of course, we were hoping for large-scale changes; that is always easier to discuss in a publication.
However, no variability is also very interesting and rules out a few models for this star. It took me a bit of time to figure out how I would
present this but I finally found an interesting angle.
I am presently working on a paper and I hope to have a draft ready during the current semester. Things are a bit slower when you don't have
a graduate student working on a dataset because professors unfortunately have a lot of other tasks to perform.
As for the WR135 data, they are awaiting a student to take them on.
Bottom line: slow but steady progress.
I hope this answers you interrogations.